Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paralyzed

OH


MY


GOD.


The pain today when I woke up was unbelievable. I couldn't bend my legs, couldn't even get comfortable while LYING DOWN!

I somehow got to work (very slowly - it took me an extra 10 minutes because I could only manage walking at a snail's pace). I mainly sat at my desk all morning and heaved and ho'd everytime I had to cross my legs, tie my shoe, get up to go to the bathroom.

And I was REALLY nervous about going to my second training session during lunch, because I didn't know if I'd be able to actually move at all. Funny - my trainer didn't care! He laughed it off and started me warming up with 200 crunches. When I realized I wasn't going to get any sympathy, I just bucked up and starting working. It was a great session and not only has the pain somewhat subsided just by moving my muscles, but I also feel energized and excited to get back to him next week.

Next session is a full week from today... I hope I can motivate myself (and remember whatever the heck we did) enough to keep it up until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment


By: Twitter Buttons