Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My First 5K Run

So I completed my first 5K run. It was by myself, on the treadmill, and during my lunch hour, but 5K nonetheless. I ran it in 37:18. That is NOT an admirable time by any means, but I'm accepting it as my starting point. From here on out, I can push myself to just keep building my endurance and getting better, stronger, and quicker.

My short-term goal is to run 5K in 34 minutes.

My long-term goal is to get it in 30.

Hopefully this blog will keep me motivated enough to commit and not let it die. I CAN do this!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! As incentive, meet your 30 min goal and we'll give you any handbag you want from www.susannichole.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing incentive - Thank you so much! I've been in the market for a vegan bag... now this gives me the push to reach my goal quicker! You're the best ;)

    ReplyDelete


By: Twitter Buttons